building materials

Reminder! The City of Greenwood does NOT collect building materials. All building material, refuse or debris resulting from home repairs, remodeling, or any kind of construction shall be moved by the hired contractor, owner of the property, or person completing the work. Greenwood County residents should take this material to a Convenience Center or Landfill.