border graphic


Pay Commercial Sanitation Bills Online

The City of Greenwood offers the following services to those located within the City limits.  Additional info can be obtained by clicking on the specific service.  Recycling services  are provided by Greenwood County.

Please feel free to make a service request to the Sanitation Division by phone at (864) 942-8436 or by submitting a Citizen Request Form.

 eng  spn



The following materials will not be picked up during residential collection. It is the responsibility of the resident to dispose of these items properly by taking them to the Greenwood County Landfill, or a County Convenience Center. Contact the Greenwood County Landfill at (864) 942-8627 or visit for more information.
  • Batteries
  • Automobile fluids such as antifreeze, brake fluid or motor oil
  • Building materials
  • Fuel/oil tanks or drums
  • Propane or oxygen tanks
  • Railroad ties
  • Bricks, shingles, concrete blocks or ceramic tiles
  • Paint
  • Any items left by a hired contractor
border graphic