The City of Greenwood offers the following services to those located within the City limits. Additional info can be obtained by clicking on the specific service. Recycling services are provided by Greenwood County.
- Residential Garbage Collection
- Commercial Garbage Collection
- Disability Sanitation Collection
- Yard Waste Collection
- Bulk Waste Collection
- Leaf Collection
- Utility Trailers
Please feel free to make a service request to the Sanitation Division by phone at (864) 942-8436 or by submitting a Citizen Request Form.
ITEMS NOT COLLECTED
The following materials will not be picked up during residential collection. It is the responsibility of the resident to dispose of these items properly by taking them to the Greenwood County Landfill, or a County Convenience Center. Contact the Greenwood County Landfill at (864) 942-8627 or visit www.greenwoodsc.gov for more information.
- Automobile fluids such as antifreeze, brake fluid or motor oil
- Building materials
- Fuel/oil tanks or drums
- Propane or oxygen tanks
- Railroad ties
- Bricks, shingles, concrete blocks or ceramic tiles
- Any items left by a hired contractor